The Twin Falls School District is pleased to announce that our school nurses are now able to administer COVID tests, free of charge to our school district staff members and students. These tests will be available by appointment only on Monday and Wednesday from 4 to 5 p.m. Individuals wanting to be tested must currently be experiencing symptoms. The nurses are currently able to test ten people per day. Please see the attached flyer for more information.
December 10, 2020
- Safe Return to School Plan 2021-22
- School District Announces New Oregon Trail and Harrison Elementary School Associate Principal
- School District Announces Twin Falls High School Associate Principal
- School District Announces New Perrine and Morningside Elementary School Associate Principal
- New Morningside Elementary School Principal