The Educational Testing Services College Level Equivalency Program (CLEP) Tests: Some Idaho colleges and universities provide credit for CLEP General or CLEP Subject examinations, or both. CLEP General Examinations cover broad areas of study such as mathematics, history, etc. For more Information on AP, CLEP and dual enrollment programs, contact your high school counselor. (Dual enrollment is coursework where a secondary student in enrolled in a college level course that is also counted as a secondary course for graduation purposes.)

Translate ยป