TFHS and CRHS will be holding graduation parades on the traditional graduation dates:
CRHS - May19 at 7 p.m.
TFHS - May 18 at 7 p.m.
We will be having Canyon Ridge's first-ever Parade of Graduates for the Class of 2020 on May 19 at 7:00 in the evening. We need everyone's help to get the word out. The route will be from Sunway Soccer Complex straight to Canyon Ridge High School on North College Road West. Let's line the street under the social distancing guidelines of being 6 feet apart. Let's show our support for the Class of 2020.
- 5:45 – 6:10 – A-L Students check in at Magic Valley Mall
- ***A-D check in at west side of parking lot at entrance near Olive Garden
- ***E-L check in at east side of parking lot at entrance near Bridgeview Estates
- 6:10—6:30 – M-Z Students Check in at Magic Valley Mall
- ***M-R check in at west side of parking lot at entrance near Olive Garden
- ***S-Z check in at east side of parking lot at entrance near Bridgeview Estates
- 6:45 – Clair Hodge Announces Bruin of the Year
- 7:00 – Procession begins to TFHS
- -We need all cars to face east. If your number is in the following rows, you may need to back into your spot to make this happen.
- During the parade, please allow a safe distance of at least 10 ft. between you and the car in front of you. Officer Stephenson will be leading the parade. At intersections, look for the TFPD to give directions if needed.
- If you have any last-minute decorations to add to your vehicle at the Magic Valley Mall please make sure to not mingle with other students or families.
- If you are interested in taking a picture with your diploma before the parade, please meet with Mr. Vogt outside of the entrance to the gym foyer between 3:00-5:15 pm.
- We are encouraging you to please wear your cap and gown.
- Parking spot #'s were emailed to students. Also, if you have a difficult name to pronounce, please email Mr. Nesmith so he can say it properly.