Common Forms

Student Travel Forms


School Activity Form


Out of State and Extended Travel Form


Student Travel Permission Form

Staff Forms

Coverage Unit Request Form


Professional Leave Form 



Professional Advancement Committee Form


Building Leadership Team Training Request Form 


Transfer Forms


Open Enrollment Policy and Transfer Request Form


Staff Travel Forms

Mileage Report


Milage Report (Auto-Fill)


Travel Reimbursment

Vendor Forms

Vendor Application


Vendor Letter




Idaho Statutes

Volunteer Forms
Contractor Forms

Hold Harmless Agreement


Independent Contractor Agreement


Facilities Forms

School Facilities Use Agreement


Facility Use Contract 

Incident/ Accident Report Forms

Incident Report


 Fillable Incident Report


 Supervisor’s Accident Report