We want you to share a recipe that shows how local foods and flavors from your state can fit in a healthy eating pattern!Chobani is on a mission to provide better food for more people. Our goal is to improve the well-being of communities by showing the benefits of Chobani® Greek Yogurt in healthy eating patterns – wherever people live, work, play and go to school. As a MyPlate partner, we are committed to supporting people in their journey to healthy eating patterns – but there is more than one way to eat healthy! The MyPlate, MyState Recipe Contest is an opportunity to share unique and tasty recipes from your community.
Entries must include:
- List of ingredients
- Step-by-step directions (200 words)
- Number of servings
- A drawing or photo of the recipe
- Short essay describing how the recipe fits your state, why you selected it, and how it fits in a healthy eating pattern (200 words)
Recipes could be a breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack made with Chobani® Greek Yogurt. All recipes should be original and fit on MyPlate. For more information, visit www.choosemyplate.gov
6th – 8th-grade students at participating schools from the Twin Falls School District & Xavier Charter School in Idaho.
- Grand Prize – mini tablet computer w/ $25 application store gift card
- 1st Prize – Wearable electronic fitness device
- 2nd Prize – Backpack w/ lunch tote, apron, spatula, Chobani cookbook & $25 sporting goods gift card
- All participants will receive Sunglasses & coupons
**Please note all prizes are subject to change
Judges will consider:
The healthfulness, taste, creativity, affordability and the essay with the recipe.
Just bring your recipe to your Family and Consumer Sciences or classroom teacher!
Deadline to enter:
March 10, 2017
Prizes will be awarded:
April 13, 2017