Come connect with local and state agencies that offer services and supports for all aspects of life after high school! Supports will include, but are not limited to:
- Independent and/or Supported Living
- Vocational Training
- Guardianship options
- Social Security
- And much more!
* If seeking assistance with FAFSA, please bring the following for both student and parent:
- Social security numbers
- Marriage/divorce dates
- 2018 tax information and any assets
Students need to create an FSA ID login prior to the Fair. See advisors in your Career Center for assistance.
Wednesday, February 26, 6:00-7:00 PM
Canyon Ridge High School - use the main entrance
300 N College Rd W, Twin Falls
This is a FREE public event for:
- Individuals with disabilities
- Family members and friends
- Professionals and community members
Refreshments will be provided.
Call Sasha Anderson or Ashqua Bliss at 208-732-7555 for any questions.