TFSD 2015-20 Strategic Plan
The TFSD #411 mission is to provide a quality education necessary for students to be successful in life.
The Twin Falls School District will be the “district of choice” in Idaho for both students and employees. To accomplish this, the District partners with the community to…
- Deliver high-quality education and learning opportunities that successfully prepare all students for careers, college and life as contributing citizens in any setting.
- Provide a safe and stimulating learning environment that honors all cultures and meets the needs of all students.
- Actively recruit, hire, develop and retain quality personnel who are motivated, positive and challenging to all students.
- Effectively engage, communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders, in and outside the community, to deliver the very best educational outcome.
- Be responsible with District resources and effectively plan for the future.
- Foster a community environment where education is highly valued, with District staff, parents and students all sharing accountability for a successful outcome.