With the announcement from the Idaho State Board of Education that schools may remain closed for the remainder of the school year, we are receiving questions about when parents can pick up personal items students might have left at school prior to the extended closure. At this time we have determined that we will not be allowing anyone into our school buildings to retrieve personal items. We will continue to review the situation and will announce opportunities to pick up items from the schools when it is deemed safe.
Picking Up Personal Items From School Buildings
April 8, 2020
- School District Announces New Oregon Trail and Harrison Elementary School Associate Principal
- School District Announces Twin Falls High School Associate Principal
- School District Announces New Perrine and Morningside Elementary School Associate Principal
- New Morningside Elementary School Principal
- TFSD Announces New O’Leary Middle School Associate Principal